Tuesday 7 November 2017

Audio Relay

Relay rules:
In teams listen to audio and write down the sentences you hear.
But

  • Only one person at a time in your team can go outside the classroom.
  • You cannot bring paper or phone outside.
  • Only try to remember the words.
  • Keep switching teammates until you have the full three sentences written.


____  ____  ____  ____,  ____ ____  ____  ____.(8)
____  ____  ____  ____  ____  ____  _____, ____  ____  ____.(9)
____  ____  ____  ____  ____,  ____ ____  ____  ____  ____.(10)

.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
____  ____  ____  ____,  ____ ____  Hot 6.(6)
____  ____  ____  ____  ____  Hot 6, ____  ____  ____.(7)
And  ____  ____  ____  ____,  ____ ____  ____  and  ____.(8)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
When I feel tired, I drink Hot 6.
But when I drink Hot 6, I can't sleep.
And when I can't sleep, I feel stressed and tired.



2------------------------


2-----------------------


2-----------------------
____ ____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____.
____ ____ ____ ____.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I teach English, I feel excited.
When my students learn English, they feel bored.
Together, we feel okay.
.
3
.
3
.
3
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____ ____. (7)
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____.(9)
____ ____ ____ ____, ____ ____ ____.(7)
3
3
3
3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
When I sneeze, the students are afraid.
When I have a sore throat, I drink tea.
When you are sick, wear a mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment